From: Diana Buckland< >
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Collin Cty Land Grants
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:56:06 -0500

Thanks Sally! I'll go check that out. I think Collin County is near Ft.
Worth, but I'd have to find my map to be sure.... it's been abt 12 years
since I lived in TX. Anyone know for sure? Looks like hubby moved my map.

My CLINE's were at one time in Baylor County near Wichita Falls and they
married into my YOUNG's, so they may have been in that area of TX too.
Little town called Seymour.

Willing to check for Jim YATES anywhere!

Until I can place my Martha J. DIXON with someone in AR or IL, that line
remains a dead end.

This thread: