From: <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Collin Cty Land Grants
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:10:58 EST

Diana and List Friends,

Being new at this I never know what to list but I was looking for Rose
ancestors and found the Collin Cty Texas Land Grant list. Of course there
were no Rose's ( my Rose's moved there in the early 1900's) but I did
recognize many surnames from this list such as Yates, Dixon, Young,
Blankenship ,Cox etc. Might be something you want to take a look at.

ftp://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/tx/abstracts/collin.txt
This is the home page . You have to chose and download "Collin County Land
Grants".
Hope this helps someone.
Sally

This thread: