From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] off subject. .something wrong?
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 09:51:01 -0500

Hi Regina,

I only received one copy of the Wild Haws message, too. I hope no more
hackers have been playing tricks on the net!

Did Mary receive the SAMS Journal submissions that Kathryn sent to the
list? I will check with her and see. I will be happy to share with her,
the information regarding the Newberry Library.

It's beautiful here, today, too. But, very very cold! (Atlanta)

Jean