From: dinomac <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] LOOK-UP OFFER - MARRIAGE RECORDS
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 12:02:16 -0800

Jean, I should have said Henry, Sarah, John all seem to have settled in
Marion Co. AR aft. 1850.

From: Jean Mayfield AR <>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 06:07:54 -0500
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] LOOK-UP OFFER - MARRIAGE RECORDS

Good Morning,

I am offering 2 look-ups per person (for now) from the following Family
Tree Maker Cds:

Jean, it appears that the Sarah E. below is my g-grandmother, would you have
any information on her mother's last name, if Sarah ever married a Doshier
or Tate, we know she eventually married John Haynes in 1902. I think this
Henry Doshier is the son of Henry Doshier b. 1801 m. Margaret Young in 1830.
It is believe she gave birth to Curtis and Murphy Doshier (my grandfather)
out of wed-lock, but, we are not positive. thanks.

--
Larry Doisher
Florence, OR

Sarah E. Dosier b. 1863 dau of Henry and Mary A.? Dosier

1880 Census Marion Co AR Blythe Township

397-398 Dosier, Henry 46 fl TN TN
TN
Mary A. 37 wife GA GA
GA
Sarah E. 17 dau AR TN
GA
Margaret S. 13 dau AR TN
GA
Thomas L. 11 son AR TN
GA
Silas P. 9 son AR TN
GA
McDuffe 7 son AR TN
GA
Wm. Aallen 5 son AR TN

# 2: IL, IN,KY, OH,TN 1720-1926

# 3 : AL,GA,SC 1641-1944

# 5 : AR,MO,MS,TX 1766-1981

# 6: AR 1779-1992

# 227: AR,CA,IA,LA,MN,MO,OR,TX 1728-1850

# 229: KY,NC,TN,VA,WVA 1728-1850

# 234: MO, 1851-1900

# 244: AR, 1850-1900

These cds do not cover every county in every state, but may offer you
something helpful.

Jean Cuevas