From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll call/greeting
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 05:56:12 -0500

Hi Andy & Sandy,

Such a nice message! Sounds like a really "homey" visit to AR for you the
last time. So glad that you are joining us on the list, and Suzi is a
tremendous young lady! She's helpful in genealogy and even in sending me
entertainment on the side! :-)

I know all the ROSE and BYLER cousins will enjoy comparing notes with
you. Please make yourselves right at home here, and post when-ever you
feel like it!

Jean C.