From: "Carroll Hayden" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Roll call/greeting
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 21:44:31 -0600

Welcome to the list, Andy

Be sure and tell Sandy hello from one of her fourth cousins on the BYLER
line who lives up near Kansas City. I am inIzard County quite often (once
or twice a month) and the last time I was out ner Lunenburg Mrs. Banning was
Just kidding. Why don't you folks come to Arkansas this summer to our
BYLER-LANDERS Reunion?

Carroll Hayden