From: "SGShoemake" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] Re: BLACK LANGSTONS
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:46:38 -0500

I couldn't tell you much about Texas, but just ask me about any small towns
in Oklahoma....

Since you didn't, I will interrupt again--there is a small town in Oklahoma
called Langston that is the home of Langston University. It began as the
"black college" in Oklahoma, and has a great reputation. It's web site is:
http://www.lunet.edu/

The page tells Langston's history and is very well done.

Langston is just a hop and a skip south of Stillwater, home of Oklahoma
State University.

does this help?

Suzi