From: Diana Buckland< >
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Book Slaves in the Family-Cheryl
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:29:23 -0500

Cheryl,

I'm sure the "naughty girl" in your family tree was one of the few women to
be so adventurous. She must have been quite a woman. I know there was such
a woman in the one of the Civil War miniseries, played by Kirsty Allen (I
think that's her name, the mother in "Look who's Talking"). I can see her
being alot like the character in that... more outspoken, undaunted, strong
willed. She may not be one of a kind, but back then she was pretty close to
one in a million, I would think.

I just embrace each person as they come along,
> loving them all, unless they prove unworthy of my trust and respect.

Amen!

Diana

This thread: