From: Diana Buckland< >
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] LANGSTON Cemetery Listing
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:43:09 -0500

Hi Jean.

I figured I'll just do it one by one to whoever asks. It's just the tried,
but true, way for me. (I'm not one for change! Sad, I know.)

If anyone can't receive attachments and wants it, maybe I can incorporate it
into an email by cut and paste and get it to you.

I sent you one. Still waiting to hear if anyone got one ok, so let me know
if you did.

I don't know why I never thought about this earlier. Mike and Bernie will
take away my champagne.... but I did this about a year ago for my mother in
law and kinda forgot about it.

Paul offered to put it on his webpage, or told me to get my own and put it
up, so everyone could go visit. Never thought about it! I'm gonna look at
Pauls page and will decide whether I want to attempt a page of my own. It's
amazing... I'll jump a horse over a 3 foot fence or go white water rafting
and I'm a big baby about getting out of my cocoon with a computer, even
though I have yet to meet a program I can't teach myself in a week.... go
figure! Backwards girl! But we'll get it up online for other researchers
one way or the other and I'll send it to any who ask.

Diana

This thread: