From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] LANGSTON Cemetery Listing
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:24:39 -0500

Diana,

Thank you for such a generous offer! I know that everyone with LANGSTON
connections will want to take you up on your kind offer.

I wish that you could simply attach a copy to the list, but attachments are
not allowed by Rootsweb, because of all the various systems that folks are
using, and some who have only things like Juno which won't take them.

One way that you could share with everyone at once, if you wanted to, would
be to copy and paste the list from Word into an e-mail, and send it that
way. That's a trick I use all the time. If your copy in your mail program
is without fancy fonts, ect., because Rootsweb only takes plain text.

Thanks for your hard work and willingness to share!

Jean