From: "Paula Muller" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Owen H. Dixon's Summary of The Jeffery Genealogy
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 09:42:24 -0600

Hi Jean,
Thanks for the info. I know that it seems like I'm a little slow, but I
just can't seem to get all these guys straight in my brain or on paper. The
dates & names just don't all seem to match. Especially the part of when
they came to US, the names & births of the kids, & the different information
that is out there. If you have a web site on Donnie & Doug I would love to
have that & I'll go see what they have. Also would enjoy seeing this
summary by Owen Dixon. Thanks Paula