From: junebug <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Jeffery
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:09:32 -0600

Stacie welcome to the list.You will find this to be a great group of
folks,and Jean"Leader of the Pac"is a really nice person.No offence
Jean.Ha!I love you.
My brother Loyd Gillihan was married to Montine Jeffery,sister to Hubert
that married Pear Long.Betty and i were real good friends.and i was
always struck on Finis when i was a young gal.he was so good looking.We
lived at Twin Creek near Boswell where they all lived.We had alot of
parties,and square dances back then.Do you mean Finis was your grand-pa
or what.
Love
June Gillihan Ramsey
Henderson,Ar
Baxter Co.
I was raised ,and lived most of my life in Izard Co.

This thread: