From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Massey/Battles
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 15:05:01 EST

writes:
<<
I would like to see if any one knows about Douphus Massey that married
Leannie Battles in 1924, in Izard Co., Ar
Douphus Massey 1905--1972 Reeves Cem
Leannie Massey 1905--1993 Reeves Cem
dau of Riley Battles and Eliza Louisa Reed

I'm confused about Riley BATTLES. I'm assuming that there was one Riley &
not two. However, in my records I seem to have Willis BATTLES' wives &
children mixed together. I'm not sure who belongs to who.
I have Riley Battles, b1861, listed as son of Willis BATTLES & Mary Jane
HIGHTOWER.
I also have Riley BATTLES, b1860, as son of Willis & Mary Jane PICKENS FINLEY.

Could someone clear this up???

Thanks,
Lise

This thread: