From: junebug <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] (Good Morning
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:11:33 -0600

Good Morning You All!!!
Let's get up and get our motors running again.Ha!
Buuur it's cold out there tis morning,may have to drag out the long
handles this morning if you work out side.It's still dark out but looked
like onder the night light that my car was all frosted up .
I have got to light a fire under my coat tail this week and get my
Christmas shopping done.I always wait untill the last minute.It is hard
to buy for people any more as most have all they need.Not like old days
when any thing was ok.The kids all get stuff all year now.I remember all
us kids got was some candy,apples,and oranges in our stockings hung by
the fire place,and most the time something home made,but we really
appreciated it then.
You folks have a nice day got to get off here and not get started about
the old days,as that is my favorite subject
Hope everyone a great day.
May God Bless
Love
Junebug