From: Jean Mayfield Cuevas <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Mary Ann's Hospital-Jean
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:33:01 -0500

Hi Leah,

Thanks so much for your response. My half-sister lives in Pittsburgh, MO,
and she worked there at one time. She tells me there's a cemetery on the
grounds and one across the road, somewhere. If she drove and her health
were not so bad, I would approach her to check into it. Unfortunately,
that's not the case.

I appreciate the tips.

Jean