From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Mary Ann's Hospital-Jean
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 15:07:49 -0600

Those records are public domain, and they have to let you see them. In some places it takes
a lot more doing than in others. That's because in some places we have "little dictators,"
who think thet "rule the roost." Just ask their wives. They usually take it out on them if
they've had a bad day at the office.

But, just hang in their. FOI is a federal law. And they can get in serious trouble for
violating it. BUT, be nice!