From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Mary Ann's Hospital-Jean
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 18:36:29 EST

In a message dated 12/06/1999 4:43:18 AM US Mountain Standard Time,

<< In the past several years, one of Mother's first
cousins tried to find out where Mary Ann was buried, but they wouldn't give
that information out. >>

Ask them if they'd like a subpoena........and you would get your information.
It is a state hospital and as a taxpayer and living/next of kin (Mary Ann's
cousin), you are entitled to the information.

It's one of my soapboxes, I suppose, when govenment agencies call your hand
on something such as this request that the cousin made. Sorry.....

This thread: