From: "Betty G. McCollum" <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] HALL-COPELAND
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 18:56:22 -0500

Was Al(fred) Copeland a son of John Wesley Copeland? He and his
wife, Myrtle White Copeland used to be my neighbors. Also for a short
time, Earl and Dorothy Copeland White were my neighbors. (Earl and
Myrtle were brother and sister, and Alfred and Dorothy were brother and
sister.) I live in the Possum Trot community and when Al and Myrtle
lived next door to me, Al told me that his old home place was in my back
yard. He showed me the approximate spot where the house had set. The
Copelands and Whites were fine neighbors.
Betty Mc