From: <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Desperately Seeking Fountain Information.....
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:04:48 EDT

Hi ya Paula.......

It's a joke.......and I'm just teasing. I'm not a computer expert at
all......and it seems there were a great deal of posts involving the Culps
recently. Well, for some reason, the posts were being duplicated, to the
point that they were driving people crazy. LOL It just simply that Culp
happened to be the surname being discussed at the time that posts were
electronically being duplicated. Someone would have to explain why.....at
any rate, it was just a light hearted approach to a Culp research
question.....that's all. LOL

Bernie

This thread: