From: pmuller <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Desperately Seeking Fountain Information.....
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:56:30 -0500

Hi, I am pretty new to this list & have only been reading & not responding much, but I do have one
question in that my line is Culp/Jeffery. I must have missed something or I don't understand about the
Culp's not being mentioned on this site as they were from Izard Co. Just wondering? Paula Muller in

> Okay guys.....
> Wasn't there a movie with a similiar title?
> I need some 1880 and 1900 census information on some Fountains. Anyone up
> for the challenge?
> What I am interested in is Joseph and Sarah Lavina Fountain.
> (psssssssst....she's a Culp) and by 1900, I believe that Joseph would have
> been deceased and would only show Lavina Fountain and children on this
> census. This would have been in Fulton Co. so, I don't know if anyone would
> have access to this census information. But, if you do, I'd appreciate it
> and remember.......( mention of the Culp surname. LOL)
> Bernie
> ==== ARIZARD Mailing List ====
> Visit USGENWEB for links to GENWEB pages and data archives for all states

This thread: