From: pmuller <>
Subject: Re: [ARIZARD-L] Desperately Seeking Fountain Information.....
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:56:30 -0500

Hi, I am pretty new to this list & have only been reading & not responding much, but I do have one
question in that my line is Culp/Jeffery. I must have missed something or I don't understand about the
Culp's not being mentioned on this site as they were from Izard Co. Just wondering? Paula Muller in
Minnesota