From: <>
Subject: [ARIZARD-L] Desperately Seeking Fountain Information.....
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 13:28:17 EDT

Okay guys.....

Wasn't there a movie with a similiar title?

I need some 1880 and 1900 census information on some Fountains. Anyone up
for the challenge?

What I am interested in is Joseph and Sarah Lavina Fountain.
(psssssssst....she's a Culp) and by 1900, I believe that Joseph would have
been deceased and would only show Lavina Fountain and children on this
census. This would have been in Fulton Co. so, I don't know if anyone would
have access to this census information. But, if you do, I'd appreciate it
and remember.......(pssssssssst........no mention of the Culp surname. LOL)

Bernie

This thread: