From: "John & Rosemary Kenney" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] {not a subscriber} Arnolds
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:42:22 -0500

Hi Gang,

Just got back from a looooong day on the road (know anything about those,
Jean?) to get the grandkids for 3 wonderful weeks!

According to Carroll Hayden's cemetery book:

Moody Cemetery - "Located across the county line in Baxter County; one mile
southwest of Iuka on County Road 213, in Township 18 North, Range 11 West,
Section 28. The survey was done by Emmit D. Acklin on October 1, 1988 and
updated in March 1994 by Vera Reeves."

Hope that helps.

Rosemary