From: "lmorton" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] {not a subscriber} Arnolds
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 08:52:48 -0500

<<Would you know how Edward Dwelle is related to Anna?>>

Ed Dwelle is Anna Kemp's father. He was Aunt Willie's (Arnold) second
husband.

<<And, could the MOODY Cemetery have another name? Or, is it not in Izard
County?>>

I've been a little confused about the name of this cemetery myself. There
is a little cemetery at the end of a dirt road at Iuka that the family has
always called 'Moody'. It is unnamed on the USGS map that I have.
Jefferson Arnold and his wife Rebecca Knight are buried there, as is Homer
Arnold and his wife Nanna Moody. I assume this is the one Regina is
referring to where Thurl Arnold was buried and if so it is in Izard Co.
(barely). Iuka is almost on the border of Izard/Baxter Co. but belongs to
Izard, however just about a mile sw of Iuka on the Baxter Co. side the USGS
map shows another cemetery called the Moody Cem. Are there two Moody
Cemeteries that close together?

La Myra Morton

This thread: