From: "Steven Shoemake" <>
Subject: RE: [ARIZARD-L] HARRIS
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 14:29:02 -0400

I am aware of some of my grandmother's (Myrtle Vera Rose) Byler relatives
who moved to the Sherman-Denison area of NE Texas in either the 1920's or
30's. My mother, who was born in Johnston County Oklahoma, (just on the
Oklahoma side of the Red River from Grayson county Texas) in 1933, remembers
her mother taking her to visit Byler relatives there when she was a small
child. I will try to find out more. My mother specifically remembers an
"Uncle Adler" Byler, who was Mittie Ann Byler's (Myrtle's mother) younger
brother. Some more distant Byler relatives ended up in Nacodoches (sp?)
Texas from Izard county.

Regards,
Suzi Shoemake