ARFULTON-L Archives

Archiver > ARFULTON > 2004-07 > 1090343662

From: pabst <>
Subject: DANIEL TIPTON (TIP)1 WISEMAN - born October 18, 1867, and died June08, 1962 JIM Montgomery
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:14:53 -0500

Morn-in All
Just saw that we do not have parents for Daniel Tipton (Tip) Wiseman
and wife Martha Belle (Mattie) Stuart. Is there some one that would
have and share the info. Will put what we have below in hopes some one
can use , make corrections or additions.
Still after GGrandma Sophronia
Thanks in advance
JIM M.

Descendants of Daniel Tipton (Tip) Wiseman

Generation No. 1

1. DANIEL TIPTON (TIP)1 WISEMAN was born October 18, 1867 in Arkansas,
and died June 08, 1962. He married MARTHA BELLE (MATTIE) STUART May 22,
1897 in Fulton County, Arkansas. She was born October 09, 1877 in
Arkansas, and died August 11, 1968.

Notes for DANIEL TIPTON (TIP) WISEMAN:
1900 Arkansas, Izard County, New Hope Township, Sheet 2-B, dated 4 June 1900
Household 36 Family 38
Line 89 WISEMAN Dan Head M W October 1866 33 md 2 yrs
Arkansas Tennessee Arkansas
Line 90 Mattie B. Wife F W October 1877
22 Arkansas Missouri Arkansas
Line 91 Jas. K. Son M W April 1899
1 Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas
Line 92 RAYN James Boarder M W June 1887
22 Missouri Missouri Missouri
The 1900 Census has Mattie the mother of 1 with 1 living
I put the year as 1877 for birth of Mattie. It is hard to read almost
could read it as 1887.

The 1900 Census sheet has Dan born Oct 1866 we have had his birth date
as 18 Octobert 1867 not sure where we got the info.

1910 Federal Census, Arkansas, Izard County, Baker Township, Sheet# 10B.
Dated 11 May 1910
Name, Relation, Sex, Race, Age, Marriage Stat, Years Married, Born,
F-Born, M-Born
Household 180/182
Line: 62 Wiseman Daniel T. Head M W 42 M1 12 Arkansas Tennessee
Missouri
Line: 63 Mattie B. Wife F W 32 M1 12 Arkansas
Missouri Georgia
Line: 64 James Son M W 11 S
Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas
Line: 65 Earnest Son M W 8 S
Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas
Line: 66 Jeff D. Son M W 4 S
Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas
Line: 67 Tip Son M W 2 S
Arkansas Arkansas Arkansas

Roselawn Cemetery Has:
Daniel Tipton Wiseman 18 October 1901 - 8 June 1962
Martha Belle "Matte" (Stuart) Tipton 9 October 1887 - 11 August 1968

More About DANIEL TIPTON (TIP) WISEMAN:
Burial: Roselawn Cemetery, Calico Rock, Arkansas

Notes for MARTHA BELLE (MATTIE) STUART:
Mattie Stuart is found in the 1910 Federal Census, Arkansas, Izard
County, Baker Township, Sheet# 10B. Dated 11 May 1910,line: 63

There is a Mattie B. Wiseman in the Riverside Cemetery, Fulton County
Arkansas 1871 - 1911, Grave 62NN2 as recorded by the Extension Homemakes
Council in the book Cemeteries of Fulton County Arkansas Dated 1999

More About MARTHA BELLE (MATTIE) STUART:
Burial: Roselawn Cemetery, Calico Rock, Arkansas

Marriage Notes for DANIEL WISEMAN and MARTHA STUART:
The marriages records has it as :
WISEMAN, D. T.
Spouse: STEWART, MATTIE Marriage Date: 22 May 1897
County: Fulton State: AR

Children of DANIEL WISEMAN and MARTHA STUART are:
i. JAMES HAMPTON "JIM"2 WISEMAN, b. April 16, 1899; d. February
1978, Searcy, White County, Arkansas.

Notes for JAMES HAMPTON "JIM" WISEMAN: