ARDALLAS-L Archives

Archiver > ARDALLAS > 2003-07 > 1058913704

From: "Clora Parham" <>
Subject: Re: [ARDALLAS] List
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:42:00 -0500

I assume you have looked in Goodspeed where it gives the bio of Wm H. Ross,
born Chester District, So. Carolina, 4-1-1840 to Francis and Eveline
(Hoody) Ross--both died 1881. They moved to Dallas Co. in 1869 but nothing
is mentioned of where they are buried. Wm was living in Lone Pine Township,
Lincoln Co., AR, when his bio was written. It also lists his siblings.

Clora