ARCHIBALD-L Archives

Archiver > ARCHIBALD > 2010-03 > 1268612034

From: ,
Subject: [ARCHIBALD] Susan Archibald (b ~1834 in New York)
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:13:54 -0000

Author: dcolligan73
Surnames: Archibald Leviness
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.archibald/546/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I'm looking for anything on a Susan Archibald born in New York... she married a Warner Leviness (b ~1840 also in New York).

They had at least 4 children (Warner, Adele, Herbert & Edgar). Edgar was my g-g-grandfather. I completely lose the family before the 1880 census which has them living in Manhattan, NYC at that time.

Important Note: