Archiver > ARCHIBALD > 2010-02 > 1265993866

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ARCHIBALD] Richard Archibald
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:57:46 -0000

Author: archibalds
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

There are so MANY Richard Archibalds in the world. We would need more information to even begin pinpointing down if we can help you or not. What country? What time period? What other relationships? Give us some details on your dad, if nothing else, like where he was born, who his mother was, etc.. However, if your father is still living, it may not be wise to post his personal information online. Have you tried finding your father's birth certificate? or his marriage license? or a census where he is living as a child with his parents?

Important Note: