AR-GHOSTTOWNS-L Archives

Archiver > AR-GHOSTTOWNS > 2001-05 > 0989547509

From: Kathleen Burnett <>
Subject: [AR-GHOSTTOWNS] From List Mom - Please Read - Several Items
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:56:04 -0600

Dear List Members:

If you are unsubscribed from the list, and it is not what you wanted,
just re-subscribe yourself, don't get upset. If for some reason your
address bounced several times, at no fault of your own, the system
removes your address from the list. So if you see it happening to you
all you have to do is re-subscribe yourself or send me a message and I
will take care of it for you.

Please be careful and DO NOT OPEN ANY MAIL WITH AN ATTACHMENT unless you
are 100% sure you know what it is and even then run a virus scan. You
cannot get a virus through the Rootsweb mailing list, but you can
receive it from members of the list who's computer system has a virus.
As soon as I know one of our members has a virus I unsubscribe them
until they can clean their system.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns as to his list
or suggestions for the benefit of all the members. Contact me
personally please

For your enjoyment, this link was sent to me to share with you. It is
another fun map - and shows when areas of the country were included in a
US Census. http://www.segenealogy.com/sgo03.htm

Thank you for your support.

Kathleen Burnett
List Mom