APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-07 > 1248893928

From: "LBoswell" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] APG PMC (Little Rock) Syllabus?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:58:48 -0400

Sorry, but here I have to put my foot back in my mouth firmly.

If the purpose and presentations for the Little Rock conference are directed
at the hobby level, then I don't feel as bad that I'm not able to attend.

seriously, I don't see the difference. A seminar is a seminar, a summary is
a summary.

Larry