APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-07 > 1248748065

From: Rondina Muncy <>
Subject: Re: [APG] APG PMC (Little Rock) Syllabus?
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:27:45 -0500

Allison,

Every year there are so many of us who cannot attend the conference.
Although having the syllabus is not the same as having the experience of the
lecture, I don't understand why those who can't attend aren't accommodated.
A simple announcement in the newsmagazine and on the APG list; an order form
on the website, and you could have prepaid orders for those that cannot be
there. Allowing purchase of the PDF on the website might be an option also.
I believe that APG is not extending this learning opportunity to everyone
and it's a shame.

Rondina
--
Rondina P. Muncy