APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1239783899

From: Terri Sprague <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Nicknames
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sometimes you just don't know where the nickname came from. My Uncle was named Edward Douglas but has always been called Jack. Alicia Christian Foster is the Actress Jodie Foster. Her sibs insisted on calling her Jodie and it stuck.

Terri Sprague

Please join me in supporting the Modest Needs Foundation at http:/www.modestneeds.org.

Dustin Shawn Geer (1980-2006)

http://northwest-wanderer.spaces.live.com/