APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-04 > 1239783388

From: Terri Sprague <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Nicknames
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 01:16:28 -0700 (PDT)

It may not have been a nickname. I have several family members who
changed the order of their names or changed their given names
completely. My Grandfather was born John Lester and changed his name to
Lester John. His brother was born Claude Wesley and changed his name to
Wesley Claude. Their Father's was born with the first name of Edmund
and changed it to Edward.

Terri Sprague

Please join me in supporting the Modest Needs Foundation at http:/www.modestneeds.org.

Dustin Shawn Geer (1980-2006)