APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1235107197

From: Katherine Flynn <>
Subject: Re: [APG] FW: Google Alert - "Elizabeth Shown Mills"
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 21:19:57 -0800 (PST)

Dear Joan,

Let me clarify my statement - what I meant was that they were discoverable/searchable by any member of the public in an Internet search - I did NOT mean that they were in the public domain in a copyright or ownership sense.

I will try to be more clear and precise in the future.

Sincerely,
Kathy Flynn