APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1234803899

From: "Marian Pierre-Louis" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Working in Archives - Blog series
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:04:59 -0500

Debbie,

The only deciphering I saw WAS done by a genealogist. Certified Genealogist
Polly Kimmitt was the only one who provided an interpretation of the text.
She did a very good job demonstrating genealogical skills! Great job Polly!

Marian Pierre-Louis
Fieldstone Historic Research
http://www.FieldstoneHistoricResearch.com