APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1234656783

Subject: Re: [APG] Don't you wish all Pastor's did this?
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 19:13:03 EST

A few years ago, as I was going through the files of my father, Rabbi Samuel
Langer, after he passed away, I realized it contained a great deal of
potential genealogical data concerning congregants in several congregations up and
down the Eastern Seaboard. It took a while, but I compiled the information into a
database which went up in the America section on JewishGen, and which was
apparently included in the databases JewishGen has agreed to let Ancestry access.
Judi Langer-Surnamer Caplan
Up, Roots! Genealogy Research Services
_http://www.uproots-genealogy-services.com/_
(http://www.uproots-genealogy-services.com/)
Long Beach, NY

In a message dated 2/14/2009 2:06:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,