APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2009-02 > 1234575551

From: "J.O.S. N." <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Don't you wish all Pastor's did this?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:39:11 -0500

We should all encourage our churches to keep good and complete records. The
membership coordinator of our church recently went back and contacted the
next of kin of everyone whose ashes are buried in our memorial garden for
more information. The record book now includes the parents, marriages and
dates, children and dates of everyone buried there as well as the birth and
death dates.

Judy Newman
Montgomery County MD