APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-12 > 1229287956

From: Craig Kilby <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Lincoln's Mother Nancy Hanks
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 15:53:38 -0500

Kate:

I don't know how useful any of these books may be, but we have them
at the Mary Ball Washington Museum and Library. I have never had
occasion to use them. The links should take you to some further
description, usually just the author and publishing information.
Hope this helps and doesn't "muck up" anything.--Craig Kilby

920.7 Ba
Nancy Hanks: The Destined Mother of a President
Manuscript

E0029
Our Hanks Family
Book

E0031
Nancy Hanks of undistinguished families
Book

E0301
The Hanks Family Legacy, 1643-1889

> Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 19:52:14 -0600
> From: "Kate Foote" <>
> Subject: Re: [APG] Lincoln's Mother Nancy Hanks
>
> So, thank you Craig, your mucking may have been just the incentive
> I needed
> - even if I haven't _yet_ proved that it was none other than Honest
> Abe
> himself who taught my gg-grandmother to read.
>
> Kate

This thread: