APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-06 > 1212947648

From: "Michael Neill" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] program to chart relationships
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 12:54:08 -0500

Thanks to all who answered this question. I think for My problem,
genbox is the best answer. The relationships I am currently interested
in plotting are not that distant. The individuals involved likely knew
them and while there are multiple relationships, the specific
connections are relatively easy to calculate. It is the multiplicity
of the relationships that makes things somewhat confusing.

Personally I did not want to have to do any filtered exporting,
importing, merging, etc. If there wasn't a program that would do what
I wanted, I would simply use a graphics or similar program to make
"pretty" charts from My hand drawn ones. I have done that before and
it takes less time than doing all the database tweaking. Just My
personal preference.

Michael

--

Michael John Neill