APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210534651

From: "Fredric Z. Saunders" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] veromi.net
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 13:37:31 -0600

I think some of the associated names may come from being the same address,
and veromi doesn't recognize they were from different times. They list me
in a city where I had an apartment years ago, and they list "possible
roommates/associates" that I do not recognize the names. I suspect those
names have lived there since I did.

At my current residence, as roommates/associates they list names I recognize
as living in the same condo building I do (same address, different unit
numbers) as well as a person who was in my unit before me, as when I first
moved in I received mail for them.

They also list me as a possible relative of myself (Fredric/Rick). They
list my father (died in 1995) in his city. They list a deceased aunt and
her deceased husband, and one of their daughters as a possible relative of
them where they lived. (The aunt lived with the daughter for a time in her
last years). They have the correct name of the daughter, but must have
associated her with another person of the same name, as they list this
daughter (in her 60s) as age 108.

Rick Saunders

Checked by AVG.
11:12 AM