APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2008-05 > 1210357939

Subject: Re: [APG] Locating a Will
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:32:19 EDT

Marg-

One thing you might try is having your client write a letter to the Social
Security Admin. She can request that they forward a letter if they have an
address on file for a living relative. They won't divulge (obviously) the name
or address of the next of kin, but they will send on a letter if asked.

Joan

In a message dated 5/9/2008 1:57:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,