APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1197629694

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: [APG] Kentucky Marriage Record Question
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 05:54:54 -0500

Good morning friends,
I am asking this question of those of you on this list for I feel the actual
researcher is more informed than any individual clerk in a court.
I want to get several marriage licenses from individual counties in northern
Kentucky between about 1978 and present day.
What can I expect to get in a marriage license? Will it include personal
information such as names of parents, place and date of birth of bride and
groom, status of any previous marriages?
I am trying to trace a man back in time who supposedly married several times
in KY but was supposedly born in FL. I have a hunch he was possibly a
veteran of Viet Nam and his place of residence was always near a military
base such as Fort Knox and Fort Campbell.
Anyone who can answer my questions from a first hand nature, I would
certainly appreciate it.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Lakeland, Florida

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: