APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-12 > 1196952149

From: "Melinde Sanborn" <>
Subject: [APG] Ethical Membership
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 09:42:29 -0500

Dear List,

I've taken Marie's thought and decided - not either but both. A slightly
shorter version of my post of yesterday is now up in the General Discussions
forum on the APG website.

Thank you all for your continued consideration and discussion. A tiny number
have weighed in online. I will continue to answer people offline in real
time, so if you wrote and did not get a private reply from me, please
resend. Just short of fifty people have taken advantage of the third choice
- online open list - online forum - online reply only. Frankly, because I
care a great deal about this issue, I was hoping for more.

Respectfully,
Melinde

This thread: