APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-07 > 1183757364

From: "Joy Rich" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Why do genealogists disenfranchise themselves?
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 17:29:24 -0400

Melinde, regarding membership, the proposed by-laws say "Effective upon adoption of these
by-laws, the Society shall have no members."

Joy

Joy Rich
Chapter Representative, New York Metro Chapter
Association of Professional Genealogists
http://www.apgen.org
http://www.apgen.org/chapters/newyork/index.html