APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-07 > 1183407621

From: "Randy Seaver" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Which RSS aggregator do you use?
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:20:21 -0700

I use Bloglines (www.bloglines.com). It's easy to use, and it's free. I
can put the different blogs by subject matter - Genealogy, Politics,
History, etc. Each time I access it on my web browser, it tells me which
blogs have new content so I don't have to go to every one of them. I can
access it from any computer, not just my home unit.

I have over 150 blogs on my genealogy list, but many of them are dormant.

Cheers -- Randy Seaver (genealogy blog = http://randysmusings.blogspot.com
and Chula Vista Gen Society blog = http://CVGenCafe.blogspot.com)