APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-03 > 1172871646

From: bob gillis <>
Subject: Re: [APG] Anonymous Posters
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:40:46 -0500

I sent a private reply to Joy and my message bounced with this message:

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address:
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 to extended inactivity new mail is not currently being accepted for this mailbox.
Remote system: dns;mx2.earthlink.net (TCP|206.46.252.48|44122|209.86.93.227|25)

Looks to me that her mailbox is full.

bob gillis, Denville NJ