APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-01 > 1168886654

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: [APG] NGS Conference Hotel
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:44:14 -0500

Good afternoon folks,

I just made my reservations at the Marriott Richmond for the conference in
May. The block reserved by NGS has sold out completely. I had to take a
regular room in the hotel at almost double the rate set by the hotel for
NGS. I am staying only four nights - Tuesday through Friday, leaving early
on Saturday morning.

There are two other hotels taking reservations but they are a half mile from
the convention center. This means round trips each day will require a walk
of one mile.

Just thought those on APG List might want to learn about the shortfall of
the conference.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com/

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: