APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2007-01 > 1168886654

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: [APG] NGS Conference Hotel
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 13:44:14 -0500

Good afternoon folks,

I just made my reservations at the Marriott Richmond for the conference in
May. The block reserved by NGS has sold out completely. I had to take a
regular room in the hotel at almost double the rate set by the hotel for
NGS. I am staying only four nights - Tuesday through Friday, leaving early
on Saturday morning.

There are two other hotels taking reservations but they are a half mile from
the convention center. This means round trips each day will require a walk
of one mile.

Just thought those on APG List might want to learn about the shortfall of
the conference.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: