APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-12 > 1134465283

From: "Alvie L. Davidson CG" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] Black's Law Dictionary
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 04:14:43 -0500

Good morning Dee Dee,
I have a Third Edition published in 1933. I picked up my copy several years
ago from a used book store in Winter Haven, FL and they were glad to get rid
of it for practically nothing to clear shelf space. The cover has a small
tear at the spine but otherwise it is good condition.
I use it quite frequently as I do a lot of legal work for attorneys and I
need to know what they are saying in their lingo.

Alvie L. Davidson CG

Certification of Genealogists used under license after periodic evaluations
by the Board.

This thread: