APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2005-05 > 1115326830

From: "Craig R. Scott" <>
Subject: Re: [APG] RE: Ancestry Marketing
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:00:30 -0400

I come from the school of thought that marketing good or bad is still good
for a company. Would someone please make some bad comments about Willow Bend
Books or Heritage Books, Inc. [the same thing, but who would know] so that
my company can be the constant focus of attention on the APG list. If
someone would like to complain about the lack of our marketing effort that
would be okay. But recognize it won't matter what you say, I won't do a
thing. But recognize that you can send me all the petitions that you want, I
won't do a thing. But recognize it won't matter how many times you meet with
me at conferences to air your complaints about my business practices, I
won't do a thing. Unless I want to.

As always, your faithful servant in genealogy,

C.

Craig R. Scott, CGRS
President & CEO
Heritage Books, Inc.