APG-L Archives

Archiver > APG > 2004-09 > 1096559223

From: "Nancy Lewis" <>
Subject: RE: [APG] Who is "Frona" - Eyes Needed
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:47:37 -0400

Foreman, John N.Wells, Nancy16 Jan 1844
Indiana[NL]Parke County
ForenianWallaceMWAug11864John(Mother)Wells
NancyBook11Page 405 SURNAME should be FOREMAN

Title: Marriages 1861 to 1900
Record Location: Parke County, Indiana Rockville,
Indiana
Compiled and Indexed by Genealogical Records
Committee Estabrook Chapter Daughters of the American
Revolution Typed by the Rockville Librarian Mrs.
(Hubert) Eva Cook Sanders D. A. R. Mrs. Waldon A.
McBride 482 South Main Street, Crown Point, Indiana
State Chairman Genealogical Records Committee
Spouse 1: Wallace Foreman
Spouse 2: Mattie Miller
Marriage Date: 09 Jun 1887
County: Parke
Original Source Page: 158
Name: Rev. S. K. Fuson

Name: Wallace Foreman
Age in 1910: 43
Estimated Birth Year: 1866
Birthplace: Indiana
Home in 1910: RESERVE TWP, PARKE, Indiana
Race: White
Gender: Male
Series: T624
Roll: 373
Part: 3
Page: 177A
Year: 1910

Richard - go to 1910 (genealogy.com - above) and check
Wallace Foreman in Parke Co. IN
Your Frona is shown as Sofronia J - age 25 (married
twice) 3 children with 2 living.
Both Wallace and Sofronia had a previous marriage.

In 1900:
Foreman, Walace
Lived in: Adams Township, Parke County, Indiana
Series: T623 Microfilm: 396 Book: 2 Page:
37
(with his 1st wife)

Good luck.

Nancy
Nancy J. Lewis
Atlanta, GA.
Copies of Census or WWI draft cards made fast and
economical, check my rates.